Urgh... Feeling so exhausted. Not only did I have to wake up at 5:15 am today to get to school by 6:15, I went back to sleep after turning off my alarm! (But I didn't end up late for school, heh.) The Teachers' Day celebration was cool. I loved what the teachers wore - except Miss Diwi who looked like a terrorist mummy :S LOL. After school, Sarah came over to my house for a bit to borrow my old rollerblades. Then my dad came home and took me over to Georgie's so we could go swimming at the Singapore Swimming club. But we didn't really swim, just "staggered" along the perimeter laughing at old men with saggy tits and saggy dicks, LOL. And I'm still wondering why they even bother to wear itty bitty black speedos... I wouldn't mind seeing some younger guys in them though ;P The only young member of the male species there was a 10 yr old fat boy. *disappointed* Oh well...
9:26 PM